Turbo Care NZ Ltd has a fully equipped machine workshop, capable of handling repairs to all makes and models of turbochargers, from passenger to high performance vehicles, highway trucks to heavy earthmoving machinery.
Once the turbo has been stripped, cleaned and assessed for its failure, we will report to you with our findings and quote for the repair, before work is commenced. Once the repairs have been completed, the final process is the balancing of the rotating assembly on our high speed VSR balancing machine.
High quality aftermarket parts are now available to repair VNT/VGT (variable nozzle/geometry turbochargers)
All repairs carried out, are backed with our 12 month warranty.
- Full turbo overhauling
- Turbo matching and upgrade consulting
- Turbo boost checks
- Authorised supplier and installer of Safari (Air Power Systems) 4WD turbo kits
- Custom built Intercoolers
- Independent assessing and reporting for turbo failure
- Balancing rotating assemblies
- Internal/external grinding
- TIG welding (aluminium and stainless)
- Diesel Injector servicing
- Diesel and petrol engine servicing
- Compression testing
- Diagnostic work
- VSR Balancing
- VNT Electronic Diagnosing
- Flow-bench testing VGT turbos
Request a Quote
Fill out the form below if you would like to receive a competitive quote for a turbo charger.